Monday, January 19, 2009

Project 365 Week 4 (Jan9-15)

What a busy week we had! It's a busy time of year for T's work, and I've picked up some work on the side...unfortunately we both had deadlines and spent more time apart than together! But the time we did spend together was filled with fun. Here are a few photos from week #4:



The kids were in a cuddly mood, so we all piled into a chair to get our snuggle fix for the day.



I've been putting off cleaning b/c I really don't enjoy the process...but I love how I feel when it is all done. I decided that today's photo would be about this necessary evil in life. It is amazing how much faster it does go when you just clean with water (these are my Norwex cloths..it's all I used to clean that day.)



We had a crazy cold snap this week...-23C without the wind chill! On the first day of the cold snap I bundled up the kids and walked M to school. This is N after that walk...his eyelashes were caked with snow! Since then my neighbour and I have been swapping school walking duty!




M got in on the Project 365 action. She got a Fisher Price digital camera for Christmas, and loves to take photos. This is one of her first shots (the original family photo was deleted by N, who loves the trash button on the camera!)

No comments: