Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Project 365 week 3

I can't believe how fast time goes! I feel like I just posted Week 2 pictures, and now I'm doing week 3. So here are a few of my favourite photos from the week!

One of my goals for January was to clean up our office/scrapbooking area. So on this day, I tackled my pile of scrapbooking magazines. I pulled out all of the articles, ideas that I hope to use someday, and will give away the magazines for someone else to use! I was amazed at how much space I gained....but now I have to do something with all the loose paper :)



On Thursday, my wonderful mother-in-law agreed to watch N for the day while M was at school. The plan was to pick him up right after school...unfortunately the snow plow decided to show up just before I needed to head out. So while I shovelled, M played out in the snow...she was so happy! This is what winter is all about!




One of our daily routines, is that the kids get to each choose a movie to watch after lunch. N will devour his lunch as quickly as possible just so he can choose his movie. So one day I sat down to watch with him. As I looked over at N, I fell in love with him all over again. He is my little sweetheart!

No comments: