Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Project 365

I love to scrapbook...I don't get much time to do it, but when I do, I thoroughly enjoy myself. So when I stumbled upon Project 365 by Becky Higgins, I thought this was the perfect way to ensure I keep up with my scrapbooking.

The idea is that you take one photo every day to capture your life..not just the significant events. Then you scrapbook one week on a 2 page layout. The Project 365 kit looks fantastic, but I decided I would make my own layout with colours I love. So I went to my local scrapbook store to pick out papers (and thankfully Janet had just completed an album in the colours I chose, so she was able to help me out!!). And then I picked up my first week of photos from Blacks. I'm excited to do my first week!


Anyways, I've posted a few pictures that reflect my first week of project 365. Enjoy!

No comments: