Friday, August 8, 2008

New beginnings

So after a month hiatus, I've decided to rejoin the world of blogging. I can't believe how quickly the summer goes by! I would be lying if I said I never want it to end...I am actually looking forward to September. I love September..crisp fall mornings, new beginnings and new routines!

Speaking of new beginnings, I have decided to start my own business as a Sales Consultant for Norwex Enviro Products (www.norwex.ca). The company sells a Microfiber cloth that contains silver, a natural antibacterial agent...so it is possible to clean your whole house with one cloth and water. Talk about easy!!! I was sold even before I attended a show!! And now that I've attended a few shows..I'm hooked! What I like best is that I'm actually cleaning the house, not just relocating the dirt! I'm looking forward to the challenge of having my own business and hope to have a success story to post at a later date!

2 comments:

Shan said...

Wow! That sounds like a great product.. Congratulations!

JillEBean said...

Thanks Shan! I love the product..and after using it for a while, I think my house is actually going to get cleaned for a change :)